Five things, Alanis:
1. Here, free of charge, is a title I came up with for your next compilation: Intimations and Releases. Not only is it a solid album name in its own right, it's also an anagram of Alanis Nadine Morissette. Awesome, eh?
2. Meanwhile, this is a parody of "Thank U." It's one of the first ones I wrote [back in 1998, when Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie was the cool new thing]; I exhumed it because of the final line: "Thanks, Sherwood Schwartz." It's our tribute: Mr. Schwartz, the creator of The Brady Bunch and Gilligan's Island, died last month.
3. The vocals are by Cari Golden, whose name describes her voice. She has previously appeared as Pink, Karen Carpenter, Ladies Gaga and Antebellum, and even Snow White. And now she's doing you. Giddyup.
4. All instruments and production are by the uber-talented Bob Emmet. Like you, Bob has an odd affinity for the Great White North. He'll have to explain that.
5. Thank U for not suing me.